My law practice is focused on motion practice and appeals. I work with lawyers on legal strategy, brief drafting, and oral argument.
If you need help with a motion, appeal, or other legal writing project, please contact me.
Here are some of the cases I have worked on:
- Drewitz v. Motorwerks, Inc., (Minn. Ct. App. no. A14-1351) (2015)
- Seward Towers Corp. v. Ogbe, (Minn. Ct. App. no. A13-0795) (2013)
- Savig v. First Nat’l Bank of Omaha, 781 NW 2d 335 (Minn. 2010)
- Drewitz v. Motorwerks, Inc., 728 N.W.2d 231 (Minn. 2007)
- State of Minnesota v. Mohamed, (Minn. Ct. App. no. A04-0449)
- Peterson v. State of Minnesota, no. A04-0444 (Minn. Ct. App. 2004)
- U.S. v. Powell, 379 F. 3d 520 (8th Cir. 2004)
- Giles v. State of Minnesota, no. A03-2018 (Minn. Ct. App. 2004)
- Griffin v. State of Minnesota (Minn. Ct. App. no A02-0221)